Wednesday 12 September 2012

Still waiting for wax...

So with the recent hurricane(s), shipments of wax have been postponed for weeks now, and I'm COMPLETELY out! I can't finish any of my pieces! It's horrible. So I'm left with all these "nearly" finished pieces floating around and I really don't like it! Anyways, let's all hope the order comes in soon, and I learn my lesson to always have more than one tin of wax lying around.
And... This next piece, as I explained, isn't finished yet, but I couldn't wait any longer to share and ASK FOR OPINIONS! Someone very skilled in the chalk paint world advised I paint this piece pink... I'm not a pink girl, but I trust her...but I'm starting to worry because no one I've shown yet seems to jump for joy...  I know it's not done, and sometimes the finished product is where the magic happens and it all comes together, I guess we'll see.









1 comment:

  1. I like it! :o) But I am biased! Perhaps maybe some dark wax to age it?!
    Shipment is in Columbus Ohio as I type! :o) Cannot come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete