Thursday 23 August 2012

In the works...

Currently, I have a few pieces on the go, but nothing finished yet.

The first is a chair that will match a desk I have at the store already, covered in this beautiful fabric my mom found.




This server is still being hummed and hawed over. I really like it and might even keep it. The top will be stained and the body painted, but I haven't decided on a colour yet.


Then this little end table that has taken me forever to actually finished. Its all done being painted in old ochre, I just need to cut out and paste on the sheet music onto the leather top in a diamond checker pattern.



Then after that, I have this coffee table to do in duck egg with a white wash on top.



And then, I might get to this chair, or the two dozen other pieces I have in my garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment